|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||Shine Abrasives|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||5 pcs in one paper box|
|Delivery Time:||5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 PCS per week|
|Diameter:||5 Inch||Grit Size:||120#|
5Inch 1A1R Diamond Wheels 1.0mm Thickness,
1A1R Diamond Wheels 1.0mm Thickness,
5Inch Diamond Wheels 1.0mm Thickness
1A1R Diamond Wheels 5 inch Diameter 1.0mm Thickness For Carbide
Shine Abrasives 1A1R Diamond Wheels 5 Inch 125mm diameter For Tungsten Carbide tools Cutting off
the cutting off wheels with Resin bond, the thickness is 1.0mm, the wheels bore is 20mm.
Wheels are Good self-sharpening, sharp cutting, flexible binder, can improve surface quality,
mainly used for carbide tools or bars cutting.
Drawing of Shine Abrasives 1A1R Diamond Wheels 5 inch Diameter 1.0mm Thickness For Carbide
Main sizes form of Shine Abrasives 1A1R Diamond Wheels 5 inch Diameter 1.0mm Thickness For Carbide
|Abrasive Material:Diamond||Bond Type:Resin|
|Diamond Grit:D151||Wheel Diameter: 6inch 150mm|
|Wheel Bore:31.75mm||Rim width:7mm|
|Wheel Thickness:1.0mm||Wheel core: Steel|
Other standard sizes also are available as requested.
Precautions for use:
1. Please check carefully before installing the cutting wheel, if there is any chip or other damage, please stop using it.
2. When the cutting wheel is marked with the direction of rotation, it should be consistent with the rotation direction of the machine tool. On the contrary, the cutting is not sharp, and it is difficult to exert the performance of the cutting wheel. 3. Please do not use cut-off wheels that do not meet the requirements.
4. If any abnormality is found during the cutting process, stop the machine immediately and investigate the cause.
5. When the cutting is not sharp, the grinding wheel should be trimmed and edged. If you continue to use it, there will be overheating and overloading, which may damage the grinding wheel.
6. During the rotation of the grinding wheel, it is strictly forbidden to cut by hand, let alone touch the sand with hands and body.
7. The cutting wheel is forbidden to be used for operations other than grooving or cutting to avoid abnormality due to uneven force.
Contact Person: Lenny Li