Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PCD, Diamond||Shape:||Round Or Hexagonal|
|Usage:||Wire Drawing Moulds||Size:||18*8mm|
Hot sale Self supported round 18*8 PCD diamond wire drawing die blanks
RJ Diamond Wire Drawing Die Blanks have not only high wear resistance, hardness, and thermal conductivity, but also high mechanical strength and tenacity. They are suitable for high-speed drawing of nonferrous wires such as copper, aluminum, nickel, stainless steel and other alloy wires.
RJ Diamond Wire Drawing Die Blanks include two series: CD Series and SP Series. According to the application of wire drawing, each series has 5 grain sizes:3μm,5μm,10μm,25μm and 50μm.
CD Series are self supported PCD die blanks in hexagonal shape (CDH) and round shape (CDR). They are suitable for all types of wire drawing applications especially when cost-cutting is required.
SP Series are tungsten carbide supported PCD die blanks in round shape. TC ring enhances tearing strength of die blanks, which is especially suitable for high strength and high speed wire drawing.
1. The unlisted sizes are available per our customers’ specifications. Please inform us of your product request if any size required by your company. We will contact you promptly.
2. ADDMA: American Diamond Die Manufacturers Association
3. D: Total Blank Diameter d: Diamond Diameter T: Diamond Thickness
4. Maximum recommended die size for soft nonferrous wire. Hard wire diameter normally should not exceed 65% of this diameter.
5. Die blanks must be cased below 650℃